Extreme Bloodshed Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new wrestler a perfect wrestler arrive from... SPAIN.

2 posters

Go down

A new wrestler a perfect wrestler arrive from... SPAIN. Empty A new wrestler a perfect wrestler arrive from... SPAIN.

Post  Shonell Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:50 am

Shonell kock the door very strongh, and fastly open the door and enter to a locker room, the door close.

- Im Shonell the best Wrestler from SPAIN! I'm the best wrestling in EBW and i decided fight one match versus Kameron Thriller, because im will arrive not a best wrestler in EBW im will arrive a Champion.

Shonell waiting stand near the chair in front of te table to the general manager.

- Yes general mi english is very bad, but my war is perfect. Im a perfect Wrestler!
Shonell
Shonell

Back to top Go down

A new wrestler a perfect wrestler arrive from... SPAIN. Empty Re: A new wrestler a perfect wrestler arrive from... SPAIN.

Post  Kameron Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:54 am

Stocks: Well son uhm... how about this next week ill put you in a match with another superstar. You beat him and you got your match with Kameron Thriller hows that?
Kameron
Kameron
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

A new wrestler a perfect wrestler arrive from... SPAIN. Empty Re: A new wrestler a perfect wrestler arrive from... SPAIN.

Post  Shonell Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:59 am

- OK, Man... Im kill the another superstar. Next week i'm win the macth and... after fight versus Kameron Thriller
Shonell
Shonell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:22 am

Stocks: Well you got it man, now is there anything else i can help you with?
Kameron
Kameron
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonell Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:27 am

- No Thank you...Man. I'm go to trainning in the Gym... i'm waiting my match... my victory.
Shonell
Shonell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:29 am

Stocks: Okay son good luck.
Kameron
Kameron
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum